Application deadlines: March 31 and September 30.
Grant Notification dates: August 31 and February 28.
Ridgecliff Foundation is now using an online application process starting in 2018.
The Foundation reserves the right to contact other Grantmakers and/or professionals in the field regarding any grant
request. An on-site visit may be required prior to further consideration.
Please review the following guidelines to submit online application.
1) Click on the link to access the Ridgecliff online grant application.
2) You will be asked to create a user name and password for your organization.
3) If you are NOT the Executive Director of the organization, you will be asked for this information (and contact information) during the sign in process.
4) You may see and print a list of questions BEFORE you start the application.
5) The application automatically "saves" as you enter the information.
6) You can exit the application at any time before completion and resume where you left off when you re-enter the system.
7) You may print a copy of your grant proposal/application before or after you submit it. Once it is submitted, the information CANNOT be changed.
8) Required information for the application includes:
A) Name of the project
B) Description of project
C) Amount requested
D) Timeline for completion
E) Project Specific Budget
F) Measurable outcomes
G) Financials: to be uploaded and attached to the grant application-current audited financial statement or 990
H) Board members and affiliations
I) 501 (c) 3 letter
J) Where will the services take place? (county/location)
Please note the application window closes at midnight of the due date (March 31st or Sept 30th). NO EXCEPTIONS! Please finalize and submit your application by this cut off or your grant proposal will not be considered for funding during the current grant cycle.
If you need further assistance with the online grant application process please email email@example.com (Marilyn) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Donna).
If you are ready, click the button below to begin your online application. Good luck!
P. O. Box 26167
Fairview Park, OH 44126
Copyright (C)2013 Ridgecliff Foundation.